The Electrical heater from AVIATA is the optimal solution for intensive and efficient electrical heating of all regional, narrow and wide body aircrafts at low ambient temperature down to -50°C.
Electrical heating provides safe operation of the unit on the apron as well as inside the hangar during handling of the aircraft, maintenance or night stop.
Using industrial heaters with special ribs to increase the heat dissemination ensures optimal efficiency.
A high pressure blower with a premium efficiency (class IE3), controlled by a modern touch screen operator panel makes the cabin heater from AVIATA the most modern on the GSE market.
Among the many features of the AVIATA cabin heater can be mentioned:
- Construction made in stainless or galvanized steel
- Safe integrated storage compartment for the hose and connector when not in use
- Operator friendly touch screen for easy handling of the heater
- Fan speed selection for more economical use
- Ventilation mode for usage during summer period
- Easy access to all components to optimize service
- Remote access to PLC control unit via ETHERNET/internet (option)
- Remote alarm to up to 5 mobile phones (option)
Configurations: trailer mounted, pick-up/van mounted or PBB mounted