Ensure correct voltage and frequency
The 400Hz load banks from DEKAL are the quality choice when it comes to ensuring the right voltage and frequency from the Ground Power Unit (GPU) which may otherwise cause the aircraft to reject the GPU and thereby result in unnecessary delays.
All 400 Hz models comes with either analogue or digital instrumentation for easier readouts. WiFi or USB connection to your laptop for storage of data for better analysis.
Designed for a harsh environment
The protection case is designed for safe transportation, even as luggage, and the wheels and pull-up handle makes it light and easy to handle in and outside the airport.
The placement of the GPU connector on the load banks enables you to use the load bank in the bottom part of the steel suitcase which all units comes with.
The use of the newest technology
An aluminum cabinet together with the use of only non-corrosive materials ensures reliable functionality of the load bank even under the toughest conditions.
Main features of the load banks:
- Construction made in non-corrosive materials
- Simple operation suitable for non-trained operators
- Steel carrying case for safe transportation and storage
- Phase detection – load bank can only work if all three phases are available
- Tilt protection ensures the load bank to work only in horizontal position
- Military version